What is Spaka?
Spaka is an offer proposition that allows pre-paid customers to purchase bundles that contain minutes, SMS’ and data volumes that meet their consumption needs.
How does one access Spaka?
Spaka is accessed via *211# were MTN-to-MTN bundles and All Network bundles can be purchased.
What’s the Pricing?
MTN to MTN Bundles
All Network Bundles
Terms and Conditions
- The customers subscribed to the offer will not be eligible for any other offers to be specified.
- The bundle elements (Minutes, SMS and data) will be depleted first before the main account.
- The offer will be valid for 24 hours from time of purchase for daily bundles.
- The weekly offers will be valid for 7 days from date of purchase.
- The monthly offers will be valid for 30 days from date of purchase.
- The bundle elements are not transferable.
- The AllNet minutes are usable to any Network within Zambia.
- The OnNet minutes will only be usable on MTN Zambia.
- The OnNet SMS’ will be usable only on MTN Zambia.
- The bundled SMS elements will be depleted first before the main account.
- The AllNet SMS’ will be usable to national mobile network operators.
- A variable bonus may be applicable to any of the offers when a purchase is made.
Night Calling Mechanics
- The night calling is going to be available to customers having a valid weekly or monthly bundle.
- The customer will only get one-free night allocation per night regardless of the number of weekly bundles stacked.
- The customer will only get one-free night allocation per night regardless of the number of monthly bundles stacked.
- The night calling feature will be available from 00:00Hrs to 04:59Hrs.
- The usage limit for night calling in the said time band is 120 minutes.
- The leg of usage for the night calling minutes is OnNet only (MTN Zambia).
- Calls to chargeable short codes and special numbers will be billed at the rates defined for those numbers.
- Once the usage threshold of 120 minutes is reached normal billing rules will apply.